Tommy Fibich is a widely respected Texas Trial Attorney who has dedicated 45 years to a life of law and advocacy. Over the course of his career, Tommy has helped a diverse clientele prevail in high-stakes and complex claims ranging from serious personal injury to product liability, commercial torts, and fraud.
Reputation for Success
Through an approach centered on ample preparation and driven by an unceasing work ethic, Tommy has secured numerous victories against some of the largest corporate defendants in the world and has secured millions of dollars in compensation on behalf of clients. His reputation among the local and legal communities as a passionate fighter and fearless litigator have been shaped by his years of consistent success, as well as his many noteworthy verdicts and settlements.
Leader in the Legal Field
Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Tommy has been recognized as the University of Houston Law Center’s Alumnus of the Year (2004), elected to the American Board of Trial Advocates, and named to the prestigious Texas Super Lawyers list every year since 2003. In 2019, he was named by the Texas Bar Foundation as the recipient of the Ronald D. Secrest Outstanding Trial Lawyer award.
Award-Winning Legal Representation
Attorney Fibich’s professional awards are just one measure of his esteemed reputation among legal peers. These hallmarks of excellence include:
- University of Houston Law School 2004 Alumnus of the Year
- Member of Multi-million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Selected for inclusion in Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers® Magazine from 2003-2018
- Nominated by the Texas Association of Civil Trial Specialists for Lifetime Achievement in the practice of law
- Elected to the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Civil Trial Law
- Designated by his peers to the highest standard of professionalism in the profession – preeminent recognition in legal ability and ethical standards for 25 consecutive years by Martindale-Hubbell®.
Providing Trustworthy Legal Counsel
Tommy is proud to have been raised in a humble but honest home in Bruni, Texas. He attended High School in San Antonio and graduated from the University of Texas in Austin. Following service in the United States Army, he entered the University of Houston law school, where he graduated in 1974 as a member of the Order of Barons, the highest scholastic honorary society.
Tommy is cognizant of the fact that he represents people who have little chance of obtaining justice without the Fibich legal team. “I have to say that the diversity of experiences I had in growing up and my relationships with people of all walks of life have afforded me a great background for picking the right jurors in jury selection as well as communicating with them in trial.” While today he is a leader in his profession, Tommy Fibich never forgets where he came from.