A Legacy of Aggressive Representation
An attorney for 50 years, Tommy Fibich started Fibich, Leebron, Copeland & Briggs in 1992. His mission was to fight for those who have been injured as the result of someone else’s wrongdoing.
And fight we do. With over 100 years of combined legal experience, we’ve put in the work where it counts most: before judges and juries and at the settlement table. Our lawyers are trial tested and known for taking on the most complex cases — and winning them.
Located in Houston, Texas, our law firm represents those severely injured in motor vehicle crashes, industrial and oil field accidents, slip-and-falls, and other accidents caused by negligence. We’ve recovered hundreds of millions in some of the most difficult lawsuits in Texas history. Our reputation is so solid that many fellow attorneys will refer complex cases to us, knowing we can handle them.
Over the years, our firm made a name for itself as an industry leader and innovator. This includes leading multidistrict pharmaceutical litigation for dangerous drugs like Fen-Phen, Vioxx, and Topamax. We’ve taken on major corporations and large insurance companies at high-stakes trials, demanding accountability for defective products that harmed people. With millions in settlements as a result, these national businesses know we’re serious.
Our clients trust us to provide nuanced, elite representation. Without exception, our lawyers are highly qualified and have impressive qualifications. We are often asked to speak at legal seminars, and we serve on committees that recommend changes in Texas law that would benefit citizens like you.
But what matters most to us is our personalized, careful approach to every case that comes our way. We know no one wants or expects to file a personal injury lawsuit, so our lawyers ensure that each client is treated with respect and compassion. Our clients always come first for us, no matter what.
Whether you have been injured in a trucking accident, suffered a slip-and-fall injury, been hurt by a large corporation’s negligence, or need assistance in a business dispute, we are prepared to stand by your side.
What We Bring to the Table
Not all law firms are created equal. When the stakes are at their highest, you need experience you can trust. At Fibich, Leebron, Copeland & Briggs, our know-how, capability, and persistence have gotten our clients maximum compensation for their injuries.
When you hire us for your serious injury lawsuit, you get a law firm that has:
- A Relentless Drive for the Facts – When we start your case, we begin digging for the facts and collect key evidence. This includes photos, video footage, witness statements, and documents to build a solid foundation for your case. We often work with qualified investigators who are trained to find these details.
- Access to Top Experts – Because we have decades of practice under our collective belt, we’ve amassed a network of the most respected and recognized expert witnesses from Texas and across the U.S. Having them provide expert testimony makes a significant difference in the development and outcome of a lawsuit.
- Plentiful Resources – Our trial attorneys have access to the essential resources needed for fully developing a case. We are steadfast in having everything at our disposal to make each case a compelling one.
- Extensive Preparation – The cornerstone of successful trials and negotiations is aggressive preparation. Our Houston personal injury attorneys are known for meticulous case research and planning, and we put in the long hours necessary for a successful resolution.
- The Tenacity for Battle – To find success in the courtroom and at the negotiating conference, a trial lawyer must have the heart and mindset of a warrior. Each attorney at our firm is passionate about our clients, so we fight vigorously for the compensation they deserve for their injuries and losses.
- Your Goals Constantly in Mind – As legal counselors, our mission is to achieve the outcome that serves and accomplishes your best interests. We will never pressure you to go to trial if your needs are better served with a settlement.